- Prospective Graduate Students |
- Gary Pavlis, Director of Graduate Studies.
- Grad Student 2017-2018 Handbook and Forms
- Prospective Undergraduate Students |
- Kaj Johnson, Director of Undergraduate Studies
- Kathy Davis Undergraduate Advisor
- Spring 2018 Courses in EAS
- Department Staff
- 2017-18 Department Directory | (PDF)
- 2016-17 Hoosier Geologic Record | PDF
- BSES Program
- Indiana Geological and Water Survey
- IU Judson Mead Geologic Field Station
- EAS Library Resources
News and Announcements
EAS Faculty Member Chen Zhu Named AAAS Fellow
From the IU Newsroom: Five faculty members from Indiana University have been named fellows of the American Association for the Advancement of Science, a distinction that recognizes outstanding contributions to the progress of science and research. Chen's accomplishments include distinguished research, teaching and service contributions to the fields of geochemistry and chemical hydrology, particularly linking theoretical concepts to field observations. Read more about this award.
EAS Faculty search: Assistant/Associate Professor in Climate Modeling
The Department of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences at Indiana University (IU) Bloomington invites applications for a tenure-track position at the Assistant or Associate level in climate modeling to begin in Fall 2018. Applicants with strengths in earth system modeling, large-scale climate dynamics, land-climate-ocean interactions, or paleoclimate and evolution of Earth’s atmosphere are especially encouraged to apply. Read more about the position and how to apply.
Events and Outreach
- November 27: No Colloquium
There is a blog about the research going on in the College of Arts and Sciences at IU. Graduate student Anna Nowicki Jessee is a member of the editorial board and a writer for the blog.