- Prospective Graduate Students |
- Simon Brassell, Professor and Director of Graduate Studies.
- Grad Student 2017-2018 Handbook and Forms
- Prospective Undergraduate Students |
- Kaj Johnson, Director of Undergraduate Studies
- Undergraduate Advisor
- Fall 2018 Courses in EAS
- Department Staff
- 2017-18 Department Directory
- 2017-18 HGR (interactive) | PDF
- BSES Program
- Indiana Geological and Water Survey
- IU Judson Mead Geologic Field Station
- EAS Library Resources
News and Announcements
Atmospheric Sciences Student Internships for Summer 2018
Students in the EAS Atmospheric Sciences programs are pursuing a variety of internships over the summer. These include:
- Zoe Mintz: KARE 11 in Minneapolis. Broadcasting for the Minnesota State Fair towards the end of August and beginning of September.
- John Hyndman: doing risk analysis for Weather Analytics
- Allie Downs: Climate Prediction research at College Park
- Sarah McCorkle: National Weather Center REU
- Seth Emerick: late stage negotiation to do forecasting work with Crane.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT SUMMER AND FALL COURSE CHANGES
As our course titles are in transition from the GEOL department to the EAS department, our courses for Summer 2018 and Fall 2018 are now listed under EAS on the Registrar’s Course Brower. The courses are listed here for your convenience.
Curiosity Rover: IU Earth and Atmospheric Sciences Mars research
- NASA: Latest News from Mars
- Looking for life beyond Earth: JPL | NASA | NOVA
- Faculty links: Juergen Schieber
Events and Outreach
- Colloquium season has ended for the semester. Talks will resume in the Fall. See you then!