- Prospective Graduate Students |
- Gary Pavlis, Director of Graduate Studies.
- Grad Student 2016-2017 Handbook and Forms
- Prospective Undergraduate Students |
- Kaj Johnson, Director of Undergraduate Studies
- Kathy Davis Undergraduate Advisor
- Spring 2017 Courses in Geological Sciences
- 2016-17 Department Directory | (PDF)
- 2016-17 Hoosier Geologic Record | PDF
- BSES Program
- Indiana Geological Survey
- IU Judson Mead Geologic Field Station
- EAS Library Resources
News and Announcements
We are now the Department of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences.
Join us in celebrating our new name on IU Day, April 19th at 2:00 in front of the Geology building.
Crossroads Geology Conference March 31 and April 1
The Rho chapter of Sigma Gamma Epsilon and the Indiana University Department of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences invite you to join us for the 17th annual Crossroads Geology Conference which will be held in the Geology building on the IUB campus March 31st and April 1st. Abstract deadline has been extended to
Friday March 24. Submission information is here.
Read more about the conference.
Curiosity Rover: IU Earth and Atmospheric Sciences Mars research
- NASA: Latest News from Mars
- Looking for life beyond Earth: JPL | NASA | NOVA
- Faculty links: Juergen Schieber
Events and Outreach
- March 27: No colloquium
- Wednesday March 29 Special Seminar: Dr. Brian Tucker President, GeoHazards International, Menlo Park, CA. Title: A Quarter Century Reducing Earthquake and Tsunami Risk in the World's Most Vulnerable Communities: What Have We Learned? 12:00 p.m. GY522
- March 31: Darren Ficklin, IU Department of Geography. Title: TBA.4:00 p.m. GY143. Refreshments served at 3:30 in the Geology lobby.